More About Founder Bill Blades
Now you're asking, "Who is this guy?" I'm a businessman who has the opportunity to walk what I talk and come away with the skill to teach what I have learned in a simple-to-understand format. My career has included:
- At the age of 22, Bill served as plant manager for a major manufacturing firm while a full-time college student.
- While serving as vice president of sales & marketing for a food manufacturing concern, he increased sales 150% from $13 million to $33 million in only four years and revenues were annualized at $60 million upon his departure in year five. During this same period the sales personnel was reduced by 20%. His firm was named Small Business of the Year and was always the top marketing firm in their industry annually.
BILL BLADES, Founder
- Served as Finance Chairman for Newt Gingrich, former Speaker of the House of the United States Congress.
- Bill is author of the best seller, Selling: The Mother of all Enterprise, as well as featured with the attorney, F. Lee Bailey, in the book Leadership Strategists. He also has co-authored Break-out Creativity, Marketing for People Not in Marketing, and Celebrate Selling.
- Served as Chairman of the National Speakers Association's Sales Professional Emphasis Group and Chairman for the Institute of Management Consultants' Marketing Special Interest Group. He is the only speaker and consultant in history to chair both groups.
- He has served on the faculties of The Graduate School of Banking of the South, College of Estate Planning Attorneys, National Association of Sales Professionals and lectures at universities including American Graduate School of International Management, the #1 rated international graduate school in the U.S.
- Bill is 1 of only 16 Certified Management Consultants internationally who speaks and consults with clients in the areas of sales management.
- Served as President of IMC's Arizona Chapter.
By now I hope you're wondering about which subjects I consult. I adapt my training, seminars and "boot camps" to your specific needs. What follows is a list of my most popular topics to consider.
- Coaching for Executives and Sales Managers
- 1 on 1's with Personality Profile by Profession (DISC)
- Sales Training and Education
- Management Education
- Sales and Marketing Action Plans
- Time Utilization
- Field Training
- Creative Ways to Deliver Value
- Position Description/Measurement/Compensation
- Interviewing and Selecting
- Culture and Teamwork
- Making It Fun
- Speaking/Consulting for Your Clients
- Interim Executive
- Succession Planning
- Field Coaching
- More Based on Needs